Position Title: Internship
Position Summary: Reel Kentucky Films is looking for a highly motivated person to come on to our team for the summer of 2017.
What you will learn durning your time with Reel Kentucky Films:
- How to create proposals and pitch to clients
- Develop an understanding of key shots and composition
- Coordinate availability of people and locations
- Time behind the camera shooting in a fast pace environment.
- Aerial Cinematography
- Learn about gear and how it relates to the story you are trying to tell.
- Event lighting
- Post Production
- Cinematic trailers
- Feature films
- Documentary edits
- Licensing music
Contact Person: Matthew Phelps
- High School degree
- College students seeking a degree in a video related field.
- At least 1 year of video experience
- Very strong organization, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, a strong work ethic, positive energy, enthusiasm and a passion for storytelling.
- Ambition, optimism and drive; the Ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with co-workers.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects of various urgency Demonstrated knowledge in Apple's Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere.
Paid and unpaid internships
$10.00/ Hour depending on experience
If you are interested in this position please fill out the form below and we will setup a time for an interview.